Thursday, January 5, 2012

1 week old

 big baby yawns

I have a goal to post a picture of West every week for the first year of his life. I took tons of photos of Ryan but never did any regular ones like this and I really wish I did.

So here we are little peanut, you are 1 week old already. Last week we were settled into our dimly lit hospital room cuddling skin to skin and you were learning the art of breast feeding-- which I might add is going amazing you are the best eater. You eat every 3.5 to 4 hours and when you arent eating you are sleeping the day away and cuddling with me all night in my bed. You must be growing lots because we hardly ever see you awake. On the off change you are awake you are magical baby boy. You have the biggest darkest eyes and you love to watch everything going on around you.

You are so peaceful and wonderful. We love you more than words. You have brought such a special spirit into our home and we are all so blissfully, giddy, happy right now. Things are literally perfect for our family of 4 and we cant help but notice it happened the second you took your first breath outside my body.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...