Saturday, September 24, 2011

A to Z about me

Well since everyone is doing it, I am too :) Here is a little bit about ME. 


A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen and if you ask me its not big enough, we sleep with ryan alot and I like my space. I want a tempurpedic KING
C. Chore that you hate: DISHES. I hate them so much I make hubs do it. I call it his one contribution to the household chores and he is okay with that. Thanks babe!
D. Dogs: I prefer cats but we do have a dog, her name is Macy but she lives at my inlaws with the other doggies because I cant keep up with her needy demanding personality. I already have Ry :)
E. Essential start to your day: ZOFRAN. I cant get my head off the pillow without popping my pregnancy nausea pill. 
F. Favourite color: Grey and mustard and WHITE. I know I am weird. 
G. Gold or Silver: All of the above. 
H. Height: 5'1"
I. Instruments you play: I can sight read music and kind of play the piano but not really well.
J. Job title: Mom/homemaker/blogger/photographer/coach     (think thats why I am tired?!)
K. Kids: Ryan, 2 yrs and baby boy aka Jelly Bean due December. 
L. Live: PNW
M. Mother's name: Momma, or Penny
N. Nicknames: Lu or lulu. Had someone call me lulabell once hence the name of my photography biz
O. Overnight hospital stays: giving birth to ryan and once last fall when they thought I had a brain tumor. Yeah that sucked. 
P. Pet peeve: Um everything bothers me I am wound really tight not going to lie. For all your sakes I just try to take a deep breath every now and then. 
Q. Quote from a movie: leches on the menjay - I Love You Man
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 sisters and a brother all younger than me
T. Time you wake up: around 8am. 
U. Underwear: Yes? I wear them, what more do you want?
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms. Is that even a vegetable?
W. What makes you run late: Sleep. I am NOT a morning person and then I also hate waking up so nap time is hard too. Yes I still nap.
X. X-Rays you've had: Leg, foot, hands, shoulder, neck, MRI's on my head and neck as well. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Curry chicken salad, paninis, bbq chicken pizza.... i love to cook.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes 



Congrats you made it to the end. Please still want to be my friend. I will now bribe you with pictures of our day.












Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...