15 weeks already, and then again.. ONLY 15 weeks? It depends on the day. So far I-
- have nasty heart burn if I eat anything spicy or really flavorful which is no bueno because thats all I want
- cant get pre pregger pants past my thighs, my hips are spreading so much in prep for the D day
- in a new bra aka bigger
- restless legs have started along with weird aches in my calves I probably need more exercise
- I am starting to wonder if jelly bean is a boy because I am turning into a hairy gorilla. Glamorous huh.
- Baby is kicking a ton and I can feel it, hubs can sometimes too
- I am starting to feel pregnant and not just chunky around the mid section
- maternity clothes are starting to fit nicely which I will enjoy because come November I will be busting the seams
- I still have to take a Zofran every morning but that will do the trick the rest of the day, no more nausea and its amazing
- Nausea is replaced by a horrible constant headache and zero energy/dizziness. Like I said before my children love me from the beginning.
- No longer having dreams so psycho I wake up feeling like I should call a shrink.
- Getting anxious to find out the gender next Monday!
All in all we are doing pretty good so far!