Tuesday, September 14, 2010

a letter


Dear tag blanket,

Mommy and daddy introduced us when I was just a newborn baby and you were my favorite thing right away. When I was an itty bitty I cried a LOT at least thats what mommy tells me and you always made me feel better. We cuddled every night in bed and one night I found out that you have a tag on you that is so perfect for sucking/chewing on. From that moment on we were inseparable. I love you oh so much to the moon and back. I always love you the mostest but sometimes I even love you more than anyone aka my mommy and daddy ;) thank you for always making me feel so happy when I am sad or lonely, thank you for always being so soft and smelling perfect even though mommy says you stink like bad morning breath. I am so glad that I have 3 of you so that you are always near by when I need you, and dont worry I love you all the same :) I am so happy when I see your tag and I get to chew on it, hopefully it wont fall off cause that would be the saddest day ever. I will probably carry you around the house til I am 12 and secretly sleep with you in my bed even after I am married and have my own babies. I hope I love my kids enough to share you with them ;) I hope we can always be bestest friends forever and ever.

Love,
Ryan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...