Taking the writing challenge with Mama Kat this week!
10 things I would love to go back and do differently-
- taken school more seriously and go on to graduate college. I would have made one sweet Ped's nurse!
- payed attention in photography class when my parents bought me a spendy canon rebel 35mm. The teacher was great I could have learned a LOT
- ran more. I hate running but I love the way runners have n.ice butts and legs. I think If I ran more I would build up a tolerance to the hatred. I feel its too late for me now.
- I would not have been so darn awkward in grade school and junior high. High school was better I was home schooled! Its embarrassing to look back, I like to pretend those years did not happen to me. I am much cooler these days trust me ;)
- better at long distance friendships. there are some great people I have just lost contact with it makes me sad
- pushed myself harder in gymnastics. I had a horrid fear of the balance beam that totally held me back. I was also a bit lazy in the beginning, not so good. I love coaching now however that is the best job ever
- saved more money!!!!!
- wrote that final paper for D.A.R.E. in 6th grade. I didnt and then wasnt aloud to "graduate" the program. my mom found out and it messed up her whole day. I was grounded the entire summer. It sucked
- dated classier dudes. It all worked out fine in the end I have an awesome hubs but the road getting here was a train wreck of "awesomeness"
- that reminds me, I wish I had a not given my heart away so many times and kept all my secrets to myself. Mom was right.
That was relieving. I thought that the list was going to go on forever but I had a hard time thinking of many regrets. I guess I have lived a pretty good life! I am feeling very lucky/blessed right now.
Go ahead link up, visit Mama Kat :)