Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[what i meant to say wednesday]



Some of you have been chatting with me online and I will suddenly say "ok I gotta go, time to be a good mommy" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what I meant to say was.....

"HELP ME HELP ME! I am being attacked by a slobbery, screaming, stinky bottom, and very fast monster baby!!!! I cant climb up any higher on my couch arm rests or hold the laptop any higher over my head and still efficiently type."

wait maybe if I just.....

"mommy say's NO ryan, NO you may not flick off the laptop keys 1 by 1 while i try to type a loving message back to a friend of mine. NO you may not climb up my face while I try to finish reading this super inspiring blog on how to be a better mommy to you."

So sorry everyone, there was more to this.... but time to go be a good mommy and put my monkey to bed ;)

4 comments:

Daren and Andrea said...

Oh Lauren. You are great!!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

ahh I love this post!! You are a cute mommy!!
oh and if you want to read a good blog that you will be addicted for this day forward read this one.
www.kellehampton.com

she is amazing.. and I want to be her.

Unknown said...

one day when i was reading your blog i think you mentioned her or something cause i have been there before and cried all day after reading Nella's birth story. i dont think i have been back since i will try it out. thanks for the idea! i love adding blogs to my list since it is ever changing. you mommies are the bestest

Kandace Lewis said...

Wow, it's like you're living my exact life. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...