Friday, May 7, 2010

{Friday Confessional}


Alright, I think that this might make my Fridays even more wonderful. I am sitting here trying to figure out how therapeutic to let this post be.. do I confess all of my weird, embarrassing habits? an awkward tween-age story or 2? we shall see week to week how it goes. maybe some days it will just be whatever i need to get off my chest. like today------

Brad got me a net book. I love it. a lot.
then we got internet, real live, we-pay-for-it internet.
so now i dont have to sit in 1 little corner of our apartment to do my blogging and internet dream shopping while "borrowing it from our neighbors"
now i can go everywhere
the kitchen. the family room, baby's room, the bedroom (sorry babe) and yes the bathroom. dont judge too harshly. this is my confession.

now its your turn! I am not original in my post, I snagged this button from Glamazon, click on it to send you to her page so feel free to take it, try it out, you might LOVE it!

1 comment:

Kayli Sue said...

I love having internet! It definnitely has its perks! I might have to go 6 months without it when Clayton is gone... I can feel the withdrawl symptoms already :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...