Saturday, September 22, 2012

balance, again.

This little blog life can be complicated. I don't ever want to deceive and I want to have full disclosure because I fear people will think I am being dishonest- But I want to stay positive and not let this be a dumping ground for every bad day and every frustrating parenting situation. I want to talk about the joys of motherhood and how happy I am in my role but be realistic that sometimes it sucks, sometimes I worry that I am not cut out for this.

I have said something similar to this on my blog every few months or so and in my tight knit group of blog mom friends I think we all feel the same- try to stay positive but be realistic, and when all else fails post cute pictures of our kids- because well, that makes everyone's day a little brighter.





This hunk o' love is going to be 9 months old next week. For real? Where did the time go?

And while I am all being honest and realistic and stuff- I have had 3 cans of diet coke today and finally feel like I have an ounce of energy. Now that Weston isn't nursing every 2 hours and my body is back to normal functioning woman mode, I am reminded why at one point in time I thought it was just best to be constantly pregnant or breastfeeding a small infant. But I will just deal, because no babies will be gracing this womb for quite a long while.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...