Wednesday, April 13, 2011

first signs

First signs of the sickies invading our home was waking up to the sound of a restless Ryan at 6am Tuesday morning. I am so lucky to be a SAHM I was able to hang in my jammies and just cuddle with my boy all day. 


This is what a 23 month old boy with a 104 degree fever looks like. I wish I could show you what it sounds like. Imagine- waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Even in his sleep the poor boy has been whimpering. I have slept more in his toddler bed squished up against the side rail with his burning forehead pressed against my cheek than I have in my own bed lately. We have watched the toy story movies all the way through at least 7 times, mixed in with Nemo and Baby Einstein.
Thank heaven for popsicles! It was so frustrating because the last two days we have seen actual real signs of spring! Its midway through April groundhogs, its about flipping time. First signs of spring are..


I was able to sneak out for a bit to get my plants ready for the sun. Last year was my first with a green thumb and I am so excited to see baby chives poking through! 
It was so nice I made Mr. Grumpy Pants get off the couch and catch some rays with me. 

 There were bubbles involved so the fight wasnt that bad. 


 I love these little feet, maybe one of my new favorite pictures.


 Okay scroll back up. lets take a minute to examine his hair line. What is going on there... He has a fivehead!
But hes so stinkin cute!
 I will always go back to the sun and nature when feeling blue. I have said it before, its magic. Ryan agrees, he went to bed with a fever again tonight but it was so sweet to see his smile for a bit this afternoon. I love this boy.


Photobucket

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

Poor boy! I hope he feels better soon! It was 93 here in fl the other day! We usually just skip spring and go straight for the HEAT and humidity!!! Bleh! :(

Courtney K. said...

Booo!! Hope he gets bettI know how stressful a sick toddler is...hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...