Tuesday, June 8, 2010

If

If I was a season, I’d be summer
If I was a piece of furniture,  I'd be a porch swing
If I was a country, I'd be Puerto Rico (it counts)
If I was a food, I'd be mango salsa

If I was a flower, I'd be a dahlia 
If I was a song, I'd be the song in the movie when its raining and they kiss
If I was an instrument, I'd be a baby grand piano
If I was a color, I'd be light green
If I was a letter, I'd be L!
If I was a time of day, I'd be late afternoon
If I was a drink, I'd be raspberry limeade 

If I was a holiday, I'd be memorial day

If I was a store, I'd be Camas Antiques

If I was a word, I'd be be lovely 
If I was a person, I’d be me
If I could know the future, I'd want to see my family grow and be healthy, happy, and take good care of me when I am old.

Saw this on a few friends blogs.. try it, its fun!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So cute! Love that you wrote Puerto Rico for your country :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...