Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture Tag!


1. Go to your documents/pictures
2.Go to my 6th file folder
3. Go to my 6th picture
4. Blog about it
5.Tag 6 people to do the same


This picture was taken a little over a year ago, the beginning of Feb. 2008! Brad and I went up to our friend Todd's cabin in Island Park, ID with a bunch of friends for the Superbowl. It was there I learned that I had more love for the game than Brad but it all worked out in the end, I forgave him for his short comings! Bradley and I had been dating a few months and it was so fun to get to know him in a different way than before, out with all his friends doing "guy stuff" and having a good time. That weekend was one to never forget, we hardley slept at all, staying up all night watching movies, playing cards, and eating TONS of junk food. We had to stop on the way back to Utah to get my some heartburn meds, I was dying. I also lost my phone, learned how to shovel snow off a roof, and sucked it up at rock band. Though the drive was long and snowy and we had to rush back to work monday morning it was worth it. Great time with great friends. I guess Brad didnt get sick of me either, we were engaged a month later!

Thanks Andrea for a great post! and I tag everyone!




Loading image
Click anywhere to cancel
Image unavailable

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...