Sunday, November 18, 2012

potty training- hopefully the final chapter

I am screaming from the roof tops- Ryan could quite possibly be potty trained! I only say that because he went #2 on the toilet which has been the biggest issue for over a year and he did it yesterday. I have been promising him the moon if he would just get it over with and he did. Thanks to some "magic juice" and a lot of hanging out in the bathroom. Here is his prize-





The mega blocks are from before, he picked out a lego duplo zoo set that he saw on nickjr.com and then cruised the whole toy section of target to find it. He has been playing with it non stop all day- I have a small bag of mega blocks and I am selling them and just investing in a ton of duplo's. He LOVES them!  

Congrats big boy!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...