Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ryan-isms vol.8





me: ryan close the door
ryan: im just going to stand out here for one second
me: whats a second?
ryan: smaller than a minute!


hubs: is yia yia a good grandma?
ryan: she is a goooood cindy (her name)


(as dad was leaving for work) see ya next time and good luck!


mama, me just going to pretend pump my nursies OKAY.


I am just going to go over here and cut some paper, and dont you tell me no.


totes goats! (or this one)


But I LIKE to be annoying!


"hoodle toodle mashed potato pizza hah hah hoodle!"      his new magic spell from fresh beat band


thats the deal.   (he says this over everything!)


I dont want to go to bed because I just love you so much. (awwww dying.)




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...