Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ryan-ism vol. 5

For other installments of ryan-isms click here. This kid never ceases to amaze me.

All thing have been said recently by Ryan Douglas, almost 3 yrs old....


this is my cash money!

weston is at olive garden eating all my pancakes  (no one was at olive garden at the time OR eating pancakes)

after attaching 3 pacies to his shirt he shook them in front of weston and said "hey weston are you ready for some FUN"

mom me going to be a lamp... at NOON.

see me play my guitar and sing the wise man built a house for me song!

after he found a Parmesan cheese grater and told me he was going to make some baby cheese for papa (who is in the hospital right now)

laying in bed with him one night he went to lift up my shirt:
mama let me see her!
see what???????
the baby girl in your tummy
there is no baby in there dude
but its a big tummy mom!  (and then I went to the gym)

WestIn, stop crying and go to sleep..... MOM he's not listening to me!

Its okay eston, be happy, its oooooookayyyyyyyyy. awwwwwwwwww. MOM its not working..

You the man Weston, you the man.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...