Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WubbaNub | products we love

This is not a sponsored post. I was not compensated by WubbaNub in any way. This is just a product I fell in love with and wanted to share it with all you lovely ladies!


What is a WubbaNub you ask? Only the best pacifier ever, my friends. Its just a regular soothie pacie but has a little stuffed animal attached to the tab. I love the soothie pacies you get in the hospital and we have tons of them but when I saw this one I was pretty skeptical. It was $10 at Babies R Us so I wasnt about to jump on it right away.
Since baby boy likes to hold onto something to feel secure, I got it last minute before check out. It's a winner for sure! What I didnt realize was the small weight of the frog helps him keep it in his mouth and weighs it down so he doesnt lose it every time he moves his head. I cant explain it any better than that but I strongly suggest if your babe likes the soothie pacifiers to try it out! I thought I had tried it all with Ryan but I was wrong, this is a great baby buy.
The stats from their website:
• Commonly distributed in hospitals, NICU and 
well-baby units, nationwide 
• BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free! 
• Eliminates the use of pacifier straps that can be 
dangerous for babies 
• Carefully calculated weight and size of plush
keeps the WubbaNub™ near baby’s mouth
• Vibrant colors are stimulating and captivating
for babies undeveloped eyesight
• Extremely difficult to lose (and need to
purchase a new pacifier)
• May assist in the development of hand-eye
• Ages: Infant to 6 Months.





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...