Friday, July 29, 2011

WonderDads

:)

That is me totally flattered that a few weeks ago I was contacted by WonderDads.com. They are a WONDERful site for fathers (or anyone caring for a child) with all the local information for some seriously fun play dates and activities. Just type in your zip code and it will give you local events, fun places to sight see, cool kid friendly restaurants, and great places to play on a rainy or sunny day. I totally forwarded it to hubs!

They have a great on site store where dads can purchase swag, books, and "daddy emergency kits" for your car.

The flattered part begins now. Me & Mine has been featured in their Life Lessons section for "best blogs to tell your wife about" I am so excited and grateful! So If you are stopping by from WonderDads, THANKS!

WonderDads is offering one of my awesome commenters a copy of a WonderDad book of your choosing.



*for your local community*
Thank you WonderDads!
Photobucket Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Lucy said...

woohoo! Good for you!! I had no idea sites like this existed for DADS. How wonderful.

Amy Nielson said...

that is awesome lauren, congrats!!

Amy Nielson said...

oh, & ps: thanks for liking my post today! i love that you loved it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...