Thursday, March 3, 2011

handwriting

I was tagged by Mandy at a sorta fairytale to do a handwriting link up. Its been fun to see other bloggers written word, just to spice things up! 



The Questions:

1. What's your name and your blogs name?
2. What's your blogs URL?
3.Write, "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!"
4. Favorite Quote.
5. Favorite Song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Anything you want to say.
8. Tag people.



Sorry if you havent been tagged yet but dont wait around, join along!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh man! Everytime I look at all you girl's handwriting, I get so jealous! It's all so nice and pretty!

Heather M said...

Thanks girl!! Im excited to do this!! Ill do it tonight!! I love your hand writting SUPER cute! and I love even more that you miss spelled hence the warring on my blog, I cant spell worth crap!!! Yay Cant wait to do this!!! Happy weekend friend!!! <3

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

cuuuuuuute

Ali said...

I'm a new follower! I found you today while looking through Mandy's SOS links :)

Kayli Sue said...

I feel so loved that you tagged me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...