Tuesday, December 7, 2010

more 30 days

I feel like I should be much further along on this! Day 8 is someone who has made your life horrible. I really dont have anyone that I want to talk about for this. I have had some pretty nasty friends and like I have mentioned before- dated some pretty lame dudes but I just dont want to pull up the past on this one. Sorry!

I feel the same way til about day 11! I know I promised to be bold and honest but whatever yo.

Day 11 Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

I have no clue! Maybe my figure? I have been blessed with a smokin bod if you ask the hubs. I like it, its nice. We have a love relationship not a hate one.

Day 12 Something you dont get compliments on.

Probably my hair. I really like my hair! Sadly, with my job coaching gymnastics and mommy to a monkey man its not down that much anymore but its so purrrdy let me tell you. I can thank my Daddy for that one. Its been all sorts of colors and all sorts of styles. I love it best right now, its down to the middle of my back but has layers as short as my chin. Its a golden brown that photographs red. It takes A LOT OF WORK. I should post a before and after picture. It takes a lot of product, a good blow dry, and some sort of styling tool. I have it down pretty quick though. The messy bun is my best friend too and have been rocking that since jr high. Hubs loves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! I think I've even complimented you on it before too, haven't I? Well - I've thought it lots of times. And yes - you are very cute.
-marz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...