Friday, May 14, 2010

Thank You.

Dear boys at Safeway that rang up my groceries and put them in my cart,

  Thank you for playing with my son and making funny faces with him and for not rolling your eyes when I pulled up with him getting antsy and wanting out of the shopping cart. I really appreciated you not making fun when I put toys in my mouth and let Ryan pull them out making my "surprised" face. Thanks for giving him a sticker to play with when all of that was not enough. and most of all thank you for saying how cool he was and that I seemed to be a really great mom to him! You made my whole day.


Love, L




P.S. sometimes I hate going places when Ryan is having a fussy day and I really frustrated when he is screaming and I am juggling a stroller and shopping bags and a diaper bag that weighs 40lbs and people just stare at us like we are a circus show. SO thank you for help and making me feel great. 

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

AMEN! I will always remember when Ryan and I were traveling over the summer and I was SO pregnant and there was a lady with 2 kids, trying to handle a carry-on, stroller, and the kids and Ryan just looked at me and went over to the lady and asked if she needed any help. He took the bag and stroller. I fell in love all over again. It honestly doesn't take much for a stranger to do something nice. I bet that lady was like...are you a 3 nephite? lol your Ryan is such a cutie I'm sure those boys were wanting to stay and play with him!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...