Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged!

TAGGED

Rules: Post rules on your blog. Answer the four "4" items. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

4 things I did yesterday
*Played with messy home-made play dough
*Slept in :)
*Watched Survivor
*Ate the yummy dinner brad made!

4 things I look forward to
*Baby Ryan
*Christmas
*Summer weather
*American Idol in January

4 restaurants I like
*The Happy Sumo
*Melting Pot
*Red Robin
*PF Changs

4 favorite TV shows
*One Tree Hill
*Grey's Anatomy
*American Idol
*The bachelor

4 people I tag
*Jennifer
*Andrea
*Rebecca
*Chelsea

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

OK, so exciting that you felt little Ryan move! That is the coolest feeling eh? Oh I need to talk to you on the phone I wonder how things are going with you and with your family and all now that there is a baby coming. I miss you too. Call me sometime and hey, you need to take more pregnant pics...november was the last time you posted pics of you, I want to see that belly! Take care Hope to hear from you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...