Monday, April 9, 2012

easter morning with the kidlets

One of the best things about being a parent is creating new family traditions. Especially ones that center around holidays. If we are friends on facebook you will have already seen my rant about how I think the Easter Bunny is pretty much stupid. I have been really trying to figure out how to celebrate our holidays because we are deeply religious AND enjoy the commercial aspects as well. We decided to hide a bunch of candy filled eggs around our house and did a little basket for Ryan. They were from US, there was no mention of a large rabbit around and I was fine with that.

We also went to church and enjoyed the spiritual side of Easter as well. I loved getting us all dressed this morning (okay hubs can dress himself but I did tell him what to wear) We looked better in person I promise- hubs decided to SHAVE his head a few days ago and I had been wrestling children for an hour of church already. However we did have fun. I wish I had a full body shot (said in the classic N.D. movie voice) but I dont. Imagine tan cotton pencil skirt and really high wedges..


The little boys were decked out in Childrens Place and Ryan's shoes are Sperrys- a steal form Nordstrom Rack.




BTW-- I am still gathering questions for this weeks "ask me anything" VLOG. So if there is anything you want to know- serious, funny or just plain weird- ask away! Leave your question on our facebook page or in a comment below.


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...