Wednesday, November 2, 2011

middle of the week phone dump

I always take pictures with my phone but have yet to link up to a week in phone pics with amy. I am going to start fresh next week but this requires some phone dumping. In no particular order.. 

watching daddy from upstairs in the mall. sleeping little man. babysitting by the tablet while mommy works. pinterest inspired project. giving baby what he wants- salted caramel hot chocolate. really awkward belly shot baby was trying to climb out. naked little man after bath. the grossest picture ever- found out my target has pizzas and in a pregnant moment had to buy one asked ryan to take a picture saying pizza and instead he shoved his finger up his nose.

well there you have it. I will be back next week with more!



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...