Sunday, March 27, 2011

vaca day 1

My sweet boy,


Today you left me for your first big vacation! You will be hanging out with your aunt, uncle, and cousins for a bit. You would have thought it was christmas morning by how excited you were. Daddy and I thought for sure you would be upset at having to get up hours before you usually do and having to get dressed and everything so quickly. But no, Aunt J came in and you RAN to her laughing and smiling. We told you that you get to go play at her house and ride in her car with cousin C and baby K. You were elated! We got hugs and kisses and even knuckles from you before you left. I went to church alone and daddy went to work. I also took a nice long nap this afternoon and now Daddy and I are watching a movie. Its silly, we dont quite know what to do with ourselves without you! Our world seems to revolve much nicer when you are around but I know that this is good for you, to get out and be with other family who loves you and explore new things. I cant wait to see you again. Its silly but we miss you already!
I talked to Aunt J and she said I worried her for no reason at all. You didnt cry once the whole way there! You were SO good in the car and played and had snackies. That makes us so proud of you. Once you got to their house Aunt J said you ran around and "talked" non stop and loved looking at the photo slide show of all the family on her computer. They love you so much and I know will take great care of you. You are lucky to have such incredible family members and that we get to be with them forever.


We love you tons monkey man,
Mommy and Daddy.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

how fun that he gets to have some fun time with his cousins!! sounds like an amazing time for you to relax, too :)

Heather M said...

I know you miss that monkey!! I hope that you get lots or rest and can enjoy some much deserved mommy time!!! <3

Heather M said...

I know you miss that monkey!! I hope that you get lots or rest and can enjoy some much deserved mommy time!!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...