Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lucky Duck

We are blessed. I have a ton friends that take great pictures!! I vote you check them out if you need some photography done!

Angie Beesley Photography  Camas, Wa  I love her cause she brings her camera everywhere and gets some sweet pictures of Ryan for me, like the ones at the park, eating sticks, our christmas card, Ryan's 1 year pics posted on FB yesterday

Lindsi Baldwin Photogprahy Vancouver, Wa  did Ryans 3 month pictures

Jen Herem Photography   if you are in Utah she is THE woman to see! She took my maternity for me and I wish I could have flown her out for Ryans newborn :(

Carrie Coryell Vancouver, Wa Birthday pictures with his "1" shirt

Kayleigh Kummala  she hasnt taken our pictures but she is my bran new sis in law in Minnesota!

Didi Danielle Photography, Portland, OR Kayleigh's wedding a few other things for me ;) ;)

Heidi Daniels Photography  Puyallup, Wa     specializing in Real Estate Photography!

I take a ton of pictures myself cause I am famous for stealing my in laws amazing Cannon Rebel XTI. i love her she is amazing. Its a total obsession of mine so these wonderful ladies help me a ton!

1 comment:

Didi Danielle Photography said...

Thanks for the shout-out! WINK WINK! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...