Monday, June 21, 2010

otter baby



Ryan took a nice little nap this afternoon.. so that means the clothes are sitting in the basket and the dishes are in the sink. I am eating almond kisses, drinking diet coke, and watching Dr. Phil from yesterday. Its on personalities and it had a personality quiz..
www.theanimalinyou.com
I AM AN OTTER!
I learned that my strong careers and hobbies include
Engineering
Pro Sport
Medical
Design
Computers
Mathematics
Surfing the Web   THIS ONE MADE ME LAUGH
Swimming
Cuddling
Reading

Other otters are
Leonardo DiCaprio
Meg Ryan
Jennifer Aniston
Goldi Hawn

Sweet deal! I think otters are cute and fun. I actually did a report on them in school way back in the day. I know more about them than I should and still be normal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...