Sunday, April 12, 2009

1 down, eternity still to go!


Then...












and now!













Bradley and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary this Saturday! It has been such an eventful year...
*Moving 4 times
*Lots of spanish and Island life
*Wonderful vactions
*Our first married Christmas
*Trying to agree on furniture
*Many sushi dinners :)
*Times of employment and unemployment
*Trying new cooking recipies
*Enjoying our first "baby" our puppy Macy
*Snowy winter
*Pregnancy and looking forward to the arrival of our first son
*And most of important- a day at the Portland Temple being sealed for time and all eternity!

I couldn't ask for more, everyday has been an adventure of sorts and full of learning and growing. I am so grateful for all of the family and friend's support we have witnessed the last year and the open arms of the Alberts as they have welcomed me into their incredible family. And of course to my husband for always being my rock and hero. I love you!

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

your belly button has "popped out!" I love it you're adorable.

Isn't marriage the best? and marriage for time and eternity is even better! I remind Ryan everyday that he gets me forever! whether he likes it or not!!!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you! What perfect timing too, with little Ryan coming. Hope all is well! Love ya!!!!

Rachel said...

We were so happy to be there with you. Sorry I missed your shower, but I hope it was fabulous!

Rebecca said...

How are you doing this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...