Tuesday, January 31, 2012

tagged

I havent done a tagged post in a while! I was tagged by my friend Stephanie. We did a semester of college together and let me tell you, this girl is amazing. Go tell her I said hello!

Here are the rules of the challenge:
1 - you must post the rules.
2 - post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3 - answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4 - tag eleven people and link them on your post
5 - let them know you've tagged them!

11 Facts About Me:

1. I eat at least 2 bowls of cereal every day. One for lunch and one before bed. I have done this as long as I can remember (grade school people!) 
2. I desperately want a minivan. I slip it into casual conversation with the hubs daily. HINT HINT
3. I let my babies sleep on their tummies. shhhh dont tell the pediatrician
4. I think wet nurses are a cool idea that should come back cause I would do it. I have enough to spare and I might as well help another mama out
5. I bought the pioneer woman cook book 6 months ago and JUST opened it for the first time 2 days ago and I am obsessed. I want to make everything and have my own ranch. hubs would look hot in chaps.
6. I think I might be the only woman on the planet who wished she was naturally a ginger. I pay big bucks to color this mop on my head read. 
7. I've watched all the S*** people say videos on youtube and crack up laughing every time. They never get old.
8. I act like a cranky 3 year old on road trips. I hate being in the car for extended periods of time.
9. I am still wearing a maternity sweater. I have packed away everything else but this bad boy you are going to have to pry out of my dead cold hands. I love it. 
10. I forgot nursing pads on sunday and leaked through all my layers. now thats #momsexy
11. I care a lot about what people think and then get frustrated when I know what they think and its mean. If you are my friend on facebook you would have seen the HUGE comment feed that was going on, on my wall about blessing our baby in church vs. at home (both are totally acceptable in our religion) we decided to bless him at home and the thought that people hate this idea bothers me. I need to just let it go so I can enjoy our special day with Weston T. 


11 questions for you:
1. If you had a free day to do anything you wanted, what would it be?
I would eat at a restaurant I dont normally go to with the kidlets and go cruise around home goods. Possibly get a massage or a pedicure and take a nap!

2. What is on your night stand right now?
box of nursing pads, a parenting book I have yet to open, ultrasound picture, water bottle, and tv remotes

3. If you could go back and re-live one day of your life, what day would it be and why? I would relive each of my childrens births. They are the best days ever :) I know- super cliche 

4. What would your dream job be?
doing professional photography- wait, I am working on that now! OR being an labor and delivery nurse or midwife. 

5. What is the Greek meaning of your name?
I googled this and the only thing I could find was that my name is of English descent and it means "crowned with laurels"
 
6. What is your secret favorite chore?
vacuuming. though if you know me well this is no secret! I do it everyday. I also enjoy de-junking and organizing BIG time. I think I just like to throw things away...

7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Trips to florida with my family and doing gymnastics with my favorite coach ever, miss Kim. 

8. What is your heaven on earth?
obviously something with my babies.. probably middle of the night feedings when its just the 2 of us. I know more cliche 

9. If a season described you, what season would you be and why?
spring- not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket?? 

10. What is your go to drink?
Ice water! Weird I know... also passion tea lemonade with raspberry from starbucks

11. If you had $500 dollars given to you, what would you do with it?
I would buy a sigma 50mm f1.4 lens 

congrats you got all the way through! I will reward you with a picture of the babes
 5 weeks old



I TAG EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO PARTICIPATE! 



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...