Friday, November 18, 2011

ryan-isms vol. 2

I thought I would be better at this, ya know a once a week kind of thing. I did the first one and then I dont think he said anything funny for a while. Maybe its pregnant brain who knows.

Yesterday he woke up and decided to call me BABE all day. Really funny in public let me tell ya.

Trick or treating- ryan is handed a brown pack of standard m&m's. He hands them back to the man and says "no, me yellow" I guess he prefers the peanut ones.

A duck now says "tap tap tap"

The alphabet- I say a letter, he repeats...
a-a
b-b
c-c
d-d
e-e
f-f
g-g
h- nooo
i-i
j-j
k-k
l-l lalala
m-m
n-n
o-o
p-p
q- noooo
r-r
s-s
t-t
u-V!
v-v
w- nooooooo
x-x
y-y
z-z


It was only a matter of time before it happened.. he was in trouble and told me he wanted mimi (grandma) instead of mom. 10 points for her.

Anytime he toots he has to make it a public announcement by waving his hand in front of his face saying EWWWW. Half the time he will blame it on someone else. Imagine this scene in the target check out line.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...