Thursday, July 26, 2012

water baby

Ryan has been enjoying the little pool in our backyard for months now, today it was baby brothers turn. Both of my babes love the water so much so we always take advantage when we have the chance.




Big pictures huh? I am quite happy with them. Mandy recently wrote a post on the importance of watermarking my images. I always watermark my business ones but this blog has been left alone except for one time 2 years ago when I found the hardest way possible to do it- therefore it did not last long.

Turning a new leaf... the blog world is amazing but with all good things there can be bad, hopefully this will help bring out little family a little bit of internet safety!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...