Tuesday, September 7, 2010

rainy day please stay

Labor day was yesterday, so it was the official last day of summer and they meant it. Today we had a huge rain storm! I was going to run to the store and in the time it took me to walk outside and buckle Ryan in his car seat it went from clear skies to a thunderstorm down poor.

Ryan hadn't really seen rain that hard and thought it was pretty cool, I got him out of the car and he took off into it. Luckily I had my rain boots on so we had a rain party.












Almost the best mommy day ever. I love my boy it was great to see him so incredibly happy. He loved the rain. We splashed and kicked water around, and tried to catch rain drops in our hands.

This is what I was made to do. 

5 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

how cute is that? I need rain boots asap!!

I love the rain I bet it smelt soo good after

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love it!! I still can't believe how much rain was coming down!! Ryan, such a boy!!!

Kristen said...

I think i had *almost as much fun watching you guys and taking pics as you two did playing in it. He was sooo happy! What an awesome and fun mommy you are!

rebecca marie said...

This is adorable! Oh I wish I could have come to watch :)

Sydney said...

Found you through MMB! This is the cutest post ever! LOVE IT. Your little boy is so cute. What a special moment to have as a mom :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...