Thursday, July 15, 2010

My first blog post...


Lauren informed me the other day that I am now allowed to post on our blog. I'm laying in bed next to Lauren unable to sleep and decided to start blogging from my Droid.
I'm very grateful today for a wife who loves me even if I'm an idiot or as she puts it a "ding-dong". Lauren is an amazing wife and an exceptional mother to the amazing little man that runs around and terrorizes our house. I love how she always has dinner ready for when I get home (or has it ready to throw on the grill) even when I work late and don't get home til ten. I love that she is always up for new adventures and how she always puts Monkey as her number 1 priority. She even loves me enough to give me the opportunity when I'm home in the mornings to get up with Ryan and spent some quality time with just the two of us. She even stays in bed and sleeps so she doesn't interrupt us. This morning he climbed up on the couch and just cuddled with me for the longest time. He is such an amazing little kid and I love how he learns new things every day. I love how smart he is and how he tries to figure everything out and gets so frustrated if he can't do things by himself. I love how Lauren always gives me a huge hug when I get home from work and never wants to let me go. I love that I get to have such an awesome little family for all of eternity and am excited to watch it grow over the years. Thanks Lauren for everything you do for me and Monkey!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.7

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute!! Good post Brad!

S+S+S said...

That was so sweet.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Great post!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

AWWWW!! Such a sweet husband!! Way to go Brad!! And Lauren, I agree with Brad, you are a wonderful mother!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...