Tuesday, March 23, 2010

time to be..

better.

I read some pretty amazing blogs today of women and their families who have overcome the impossible and thrive. I complain about not having a better dinning room table!

step 1. a letter to my Grandma (check!) now I just need to mail it. I am a bad granddaughter and havent talked to her in over 2 years. she is in a nursing home now and getting ready to go back to Heaven. I love her so much and she has been there for me my whole life. But I have just been way to caught up in my own life and with her being in Green Bay I just forget as bad as that sounds. she cant hear or see very well anymore so I typed her up a short letter in size 24 font and I hope she loves it! I am also going to send her some pictures of Ryan because she has never met him. I wish we could go visit her....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...