Monday, May 18, 2009

Mommy Lauren

Tomorrow I will be a Mom. This is how I feel-
anxious
nervous
joy
excitement
nausea
peace
calmness
love
joy
fear
humble
ready
grateful
shaky
happy
nurturing
elated
and so much more. My feelings are all over the board, I never thought that I could feel this way. I have some amazing mothers in my life and have an incredible mom and mother in law, I hope that I can live up to the greatness I have seen from others! I will have Brad post pictures tomorrow evening- we doubled check on the wireless access at the hospital!

I just asked Brad to give me one word about how he feels, after a LONG pause this is what I got- "I dont know"
Boys will be boys I guess, I know he is excited too.......

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

HOOOOOOOOORAY!

I have been waiting for this blog post.

Can't wait to see pics of your little boy!

GOOD luck and I want to know everything about it so remember to include a detailed (not tooooo detailed) blog post with lots of pics.

LOVE YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...